Thursday, September 26, 2013

Day 3

     It may be a very small accomplishment but my thigh gap is back. Its so so so so tiny though. Oh well we all gotta start somewhere. cant wait to have it be more defined. Maybe it'll happen when im down to 115. Oh god i cant wait for 115.

     One thing I've noticed is that water is pretty much a miracle. I've taken up drinking so much of it lately and it keeps me very full. And this morning I noticed how great it's been on my skin. And it makes 'going' regularly alot easier even when I only eat one or 2 actual pieces of food a day. Haha gross but wonderful too :p

     I've decided to make my weight loss goals more specific in nature. So I'll be weighing myself on Monday and setting a goal to reach by Friday. I hope it'll help me to have goals and not just a starve yourself till you get there plan :)

Have a good day my beautifuls, oh and a bit of thinspo as promised. I'll have a page of it out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment